Just Say "Yes."

Accept the good things in life.


When presented with an opportunity to do something that could change your whole entire life, just say "yes".  I know in today's "me, me, me, me, me" society is can be difficult to understand that there are good people who want to help.  Seems like every time we turn around we hear about another type of scam out there and while we should be cautious, if you have nothing to lose, well, go for it.

The opportunities that are presented to us in life are no coincidence.  God, the universe, karma, whatever you want to believe in, will present us with many paths to go down.  We must pay attention and do the will.  The greater power needs us to do certain things in life, for by doing them, the greater power gets much joy.  As we continue to develop these skills, we will have more and more opportunities to do his will.  Everyone that has accomplished anything has done so with practice.  Even by accident, the law holds true.

There is a price for everything.  Nothing in this world is free, we pay for it with time, money, grief, or any other payment we can think of.  The book "The Alchemist" teaches us this.

I listen to podcasts daily.  The one I am most interested in right now is Knowledge For Men.  This podcast has interviews of hundreds of successful people.  The amount of good information is near endless, but I intend to listen to every lesson.  During the course of the interviews the guests are asked to reveal their 3 most influential books.  The one that has come up the most is "The Alchemist", so I am in the middle of reading that right now.

Listen, I am not the first person to say this, success leaves clues.  We are not the first people to go through this life.  If we would take the time to pay attention, we could all be successful.  Greatness is not this esoteric thing.  Esoteric meaning meant for only a few.  Life, wealth, health, etc are abundant.  The universe shall always provide.  Would you like proof?  Well, here you sit, and everything you have sought after has come to you.  You are fed, you have clothes, you have access to social media.  Everything that we need is all around us, including what is needed to build our dream life.  We just have to ask, be willing to receive it, and believe it.


Take some time today to think about passed opportunities that may have brought us to where we wanted to be, but we just didn't take them.  I know many times I was offered the opportunity to go to Colorado for work, but I just didn't believe it was for me.  I don't regret my choices, but I often wonder what would have happened.  Life does work in your favor if you allow it to.  Stand and proclaim that you are willing to accept your path.  Accept the guidance, and go.  The rest will work itself out.


As always, thank you for your time and attention.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making It Now: 4 Steps to Success

Find Someone Who Loves You For Who You Are

Being True to Yourself Means Being Fearless