"How are we supposed to fix you, if you won't let us in?"

This is an interesting thought/experience for today.  I forgot to do my morning thought as I am coming off vacation and out of practice.  Christmas was the best I have had in a long time.  Filled with the joy and wonder that this time of year brings.

Onto the subject at hand.  I was at my mother's for the holiday, we had just eaten and I wasn't feeling well.  I was tired because we I had very little sleep due to celebration and getting up to volunteer at the nursing home to help my mom.  I went up to rest in my brother's old room which has become mine.  I felt very ill and visions of me being sick all week were starting to manifest themselves.  This would have been bad because I am out of paid time off due to it being the end of the year.  As I was lying there wondering what my fate shall be I fell into somewhat of a dream state...and awoke to a feeling of floating...which is always scary so I went to ground myself and the voice said to me "How are we supposed to fix you if you won't let us in?"  I said "okay" and relaxed...and today I feel normal.  I can't say for certain what would have happened if I hadn't opened myself up...but I do believe I would be sick.

There is a deeper message to all of this.  If we want to be healed, we must open our hearts.  If we want knowledge we must open our brains.  For a long time in my life I was rooted in such falsehood.  Holding firm to my belief that I was right....and boy, was I so wrong.  I had let other people's belief systems enter my brain and reside there.  It wasn't until I proved those belief systems wrong...did I start to tear myself down to rebuild.  It was a long and difficult process that has brought me right here...and I am sure I will be wrong...and the process will start again.  Take the good, release the bad, and try again....ad infintium.  KSEE....Knowledge Strategy Execution Evaluation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making It Now: 4 Steps to Success

Find Someone Who Loves You For Who You Are

Being True to Yourself Means Being Fearless