The Universe Will Test You

Your Morning Thought


As we go through life in pursuit of our goals, well, life happens.  In my life I was pursuing my dream of opening my own brew pub, I had been in the restaurant/bar industry for 12 or 13 years at this point.  Some things happened that lead me in that direction.  I was driven with purpose, creating my business plan, I got my LLC, had a place picked out, people lined up.  Well, life happened.  Divorce happened, my father had a massive stroke and I was his next of kin.  I wound up having some mental health issues in part from trauma and along with a beta blocker I had been put on for blood pressure and anxiety.  Long story short, that dream and drive left me.  It was no longer mine, I had failed the test.  Could I pick it back up?  Perhaps.  But I am in firm belief that, that is no longer my true purpose.  That layer of my existence taught me the lesson I needed and it is time to move on.

I read...I read a lot and I take notes.  My latest read and it is making A LOT of sense to me is David Deida's "The Way of the Superior Man".  I cannot speak enough of this book.  It is a must read and it has been...well, just amazing.  A lot of understanding has come from this book.  I am reading it through the second time.

The main point I am taking away from this book...other than why I was a complete failure in my relationships is...The universe and women are basically the same....and if you want to pursue your goals you basically have 2 options.  Leave the world and women behind....or penetrate them both in the same manner.

I am in firm belief now that if you are out there living your life with some passion...some obsession that you can take that and impart it into you relationship...or it will it will probably manifest itself there anyway.  If you are going through life limp, with no love, no passion, no zest...that is going to manifest itself in your relationships.  The opposite should hold true.

SO...what can we take from this?  Find your obsession.  Find what you really want to do in life and go at it like you are crazy.  People love passion...people will cheer you on.  When people start thinking you are crazy...then you are getting somewhere.  This will turn people onto you...and if you have been struggling with women...and they see this, they will be turned on by you.  Once you have attracted a strong woman...She wants to be penetrated the same way you are going out and penetrating the world.  So...do that....and realize, she will test you....as the universe tests you....react in the same manner...and I do believe you will have success in both your relationship with life and love.

Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making It Now: 4 Steps to Success

Find Someone Who Loves You For Who You Are

Being True to Yourself Means Being Fearless